Beatrix Top Workshop - October 26th & 27th (Friday Night & Saturday)
Friday: 6:00PM - 9:00PM & Saturday 10:00AM - 3:00PM with lunch break.
-If you've taken our Adult Beginner Workshop this is a perfect class for you!
- Thread / Unthread the sewing machine.
- Sew a seam in a somewhat straight line!
- Understand the very basics of fabric.
- Know what a seam allowance is.
What we do in this workshop:
In this workshop we learn to make a woven top (non-stretch fabrics) This workshop includes the pattern that you will be using in the class.
On the first class we'll measure, cut our tops out, and the second class we'll sew it up!
If you're outside the size range this pattern provides please let us know so we can grade or size the pattern for you!
*This could possibly mean using a different pattern. We'll work with you!
What you'll learn:
- Measure & Cut Out Your Pattern
- Prepping your cut pattern pieces
- Sew darts , shoulders, seams and set in a sleeve.
- Prep & Attach facings and learn about interfacing.
You'll need to bring fabric with you, and when you register you'll get the class package immediately for download.
Class size: 5-7 People , 2 Instructors ( This means lots of attention from us!)