Simple Woven Dress for Beginners - July 25th & 26th 6-9PM All Materials Included!
* indicates a required field
Simple Woven Dress for Beginners - July 25th & 26th 6-9PM
All Materials Included!
-If you've taken our Adult Beginner Workshop this is a perfect class for you!
- Thread / Unthread the sewing machine.
- Sew a seam in a somewhat straight line!
- Understand the very basics of fabric.
- Know what a seam allowance is.
What we do in this workshop:
In this workshop we learn to make a woven dress made from Cotton or Rayon. We will have plenty of fabrics to choose some, but if you love a fabric let us know when you register!
This workshop includes the pattern that you will be using in the class, that's designed by us at Little Button! TOTALLY ORIGINAL!
On the first class we'll measure, cut our tops out do a little prep work, and the second class we'll finish sewin it up!
If you're outside the size range this pattern provides please let us know so we can grade or size the pattern for you!
ALSO! We will have samples to try on! So don't worry!
What you'll learn:
- Measure & Cut Out Your Pattern
- Prepping your cut pattern pieces
- Sew darts , shoulders, seams and set in a sleeve.
- Prep & Attach facings and learn about interfacing.