* indicates a required field
Simple Dress for Beginners - August 20th & 21th 6-9PM All Materials Included!
All Materials Included!
-If you've taken our Adult Beginner Workshop this is a perfect class for you!
- Thread / Unthread the sewing machine.
- Sew a seam in a somewhat straight line!
- Understand the very basics of fabric.
- Know what a seam allowance is.
What we do in this workshop:
In this workshop we learn to make a woven dress made from Cotton / Linen / Blend. We will have plenty of fabrics to choose some, but if you love a fabric let us know when you register!
On the first class we'll measure, cut our dress out do a little prep work, and the second class we'll finish sewing it up!
If you're outside the size range this pattern provides please let us know so we can grade or size the pattern for you!
ALSO! We will have samples to try on! So don't worry!
What you'll learn:
- Measure & Cut Out Your Pattern
- Prepping your cut pattern pieces
- Sew darts , shoulders, seams and set in a sleeve.
- Prep & Attach facings and learn about interfacing.
*All workshops are prepaid, if for any reason you cannot attend our workshop please give us at least 48 Hours notice. If notice is not possible, you will retain 50% of the Workshop fee you've paid. When you buy this class you are agreeing to these terms. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to our class together!*